We are a family owned and operated business founded in 2002.
We maintain a trustworthy staff and work crew, with most of our employees being with us from our early years. Our President, Noel Sanchez, has over 25 years experience in the residential construction business. Our company has experience in remodeling, historic renovation, property management, and maintenance.
We are registered with the State of Rhode Island, are in good standing with the Better Business Bureau, and are members of the Rhode Island Builders Association. We have done many projects under the supervision of the Providence Revolving Fund, our most recent being the full renovation of 153 Ontario St. in Providence, RI. We have been involved in owners being awarded the Rhody Award for Historical Preservation for 1124 West Shore Rd and 153 Ontario St.
Noel Sanchez, President
Our bidding and pricing practices
- When we price a project we attempt to give the complete price of the project from beginning to end, consequently we rarely increase the cost of the job unless the scope of the work increases.
- We try to provide comprehensive and clear details of the work to be done and go over the scope of the work with each customer prior to giving a final price quote
- Our prices are competitive for work of equal quality
- The value of our service and the quality of our workmanship and materials is reflected in our pricing.
- We do not bid low in order to get your business only to disappoint you with extras after the project has begun
- We are willing to help you adjust your project to stay within your budget
For a free estimate please contact us today!
RI Registration #21134
Lead Hazard Control Firm #LHCF-1274
Insurance provided through Beacon Mutual Insurance Co., GMAC Insurance, and Nautilus Insurance Company. Declarations pages available upon request.